- Category, Shopper & Sales
- Category Management
- Shopper Marketing
- Culture & Careers
- Interim & Outsource
- News & Insight
- Terms & Conditions
- Training Academy
- Board level commitment to ecommerce could be holding suppliers back, Industry Round Table hears
- Bridgethorne launches Category Tools to deliver better ROI on data purchasing
- Recognise the nuances of e-category management to capture shoppers across all channels
- FMCG suppliers need to become master storytellers to succeed with grocery retailers
- FMCG suppliers need to recognise nuances of e-category management to capture shoppers across all channels
- Why you have to be a master storyteller to succeed with grocery retailers
- Failure of grocery sector to keep pace with UK online spend should be a wake up call, says Bridgethorne
- Sales growth of ‘free from’ products highlights need to get under the skin of shoppers as well as consumers
- Growth in online purchasing underpins need for greater shopper understanding in 2017
- Strong supermarket performances show benefit of getting under the skin of changing shopper behaviour
- Malibu’s ‘digital bottle’ shows how focus is developing on emerging, connected Millennial demographic, says Bridgethorne
- Year-On-Year research shows pharmacies still dominating supermarkets among shoppers for non-prescription medicines
- Importance placed on Best Before & Use By Dates changes by age group and life stage, Bridgethorne Shopper Index finds.
- Summer of sport set to be a busy time for shoppers, supermarkets and FMCG brands, reports latest Bridgethorne Shopper Index
- Fall in supermarket spending demands improved shopper understanding & more effective range management
- High awareness of proposed sugar tax not yet transferring into comparable changes in shopper behaviour
- Coffee pods & rice pouches in the inflation basket show importance of satisfying time-poor shoppers
- Chocolate leads our Easter thinking ahead of religion, family and time off of work
- Better understanding of shoppers key to keeping products on supermarket shelves, Bridgethorne tells London conference
- Younger shoppers most likely to embrace Amazon as a grocery retailer reports Bridgethorne Shopper Index
- Younger shoppers shunning fresh fruit and vegetables in favour of ready meals and pasta
- Nearly a third of British adults have no plans to celebrate on New Year’s Eve, according to latest Bridgethorne Shopper Index.
- Millennials are a ‘moving target’ for retailers, reports Bridgethorne Shopper Index
- Trick or treat? Shopper concerns about sugar to be tested by Halloween
- Carrier bags & food waste – shopper concerns about environment don’t always translate into action, reports Bridgethorne Shopper Index
- Sugar is the greatest concern for shoppers in terms of what goes into their food, reports Bridgethorne Shopper Index
- Extended opening hours unlikely to drive growth without specific activity to encourage footfall , reports first quarterly Bridgethorne Shopper Index
- Better insights from EPOS sales data hold the key to improved retailer relationships for FMCG suppliers
- From the elderly to the millennials – suppliers who only focus on the family may be missing out, says Bridgethorne
- Kingsmill de-listing shows suppliers must be range review ready or risk becoming toast, says Bridgethorne
- Wine suppliers should use insights from global research to help effect category growth, says Bridgethorne
- Tesco’s cull of 30% of SKUs highlights importance to be Range Review-ready
- Insights suggest suppliers should target men for Valentines Day
- Ex-Tesco Chief’s comments put the spotlight on shopper management, says Bridgethorne
- Waitrose chief’s comments on changing shopper habits sound a warning for suppliers
- Changing tea tastes offer prospect of further category growth, says Bridgethorne
- Insights are needed to help boost the UK’s five-a-day consumption closer to the guideline daily average
- Soaring venison sales present opportunity for category growth in fresh meat and premium ready meals
- Suppliers can avoid being left out in the cold with an effective ice cream category strategy
- failure to target the shopper as well as the consumer could see the World Cup as a missed retail opportunity
- Multiples’ drive into Halal meat market shows growing importance of ethnic shoppers, says Bridgethorne
- New research revealing the ‘super shopper’ has lessons that brands have to learn
- Sainsbury’s performance shows importance of convenience in shopper marketing
- Beware the Valentine’s Day Massacre
- E-Cigarette growth towards £350m sector shows importance of insight in category growth and management, says Bridgethorne
- Porridge suppliers get their teeth into ‘shopper understanding’
- What dramatic growth in halloumi sales tells us about the power of the shopper
- Tesco’s & Sainsbury’s performance demonstrates need for brands and retailers to get to grips with integrated shopper management
- Focusing on shopper insights could make for a spookily successful Halloween
- Brands need better shopper insights to fully capitalise on rise in meat-free eating
- Increased sales of English wines reveals that suppliers must understand changing shopper behaviour
- A multi-channel Christmas demands great insight into shopper behaviour
- Insights are critical for suppliers aiming to work with both ‘bricks’ and ‘clicks’ retailers
- So you can have your cake and eat it?
- Suppliers must be more aware of the influence of herd mentality on shopper behaviour
- What can suppliers learn from the rise of the discount retailer?
- Growth in shoppers who plan their purchases prior to going to the supermarket poses a challenge for FMCG manufacturers
- FMCG manufacturers must seize the initiative in retailer range reviews or face the consequences, says Bridgethorne.
- Improving category vision and development is key to brands being competitive in a multiples-dominated market
- Could healthy eating pressure leave the door open for category growth?
- Private label v branded products
- Did your margins come down with the Christmas decorations?
- Not only going green, but growing green
- Facebook targeting on posts
- Will online retailing kill the high street?
- The frugal discount shopper is growing!
- Are Ocado losing growth share in online grocery shopping?
- Sainsbury’s reaps benefits from the Queens Jubilee
- Is spend on training an investment or a cost?
- GroceryAid teams up with Bridgethorne to raise funds through Insight Training workshops
- Bridgethorne to offer limited free training workshops for FMCG suppliers
- Grocery suppliers need to upskill to capitalise on developing online opportunity
- Grocery suppliers need greater understanding of how GSCOP can help their businesses
- Predictions of potential FMCG skills shortage could mean enhanced role for outsourced expertise
- FMCG suppliers need to be aware of retailer priorities and better prepared for their own ‘Marmite’ price conversation
- Bridgethorne teams up with Nielsen to offer insight training
3 Arlington Square
0870 124 5566