Bridgethorne is a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where everyone makes a difference, both to the way we work and to our clients’ success.
Our culture is simple. We’re a friendly, hardworking bunch of professional people with a common goal – to achieve the best for our clients, our people and our business. Join us and you’ll develop and work alongside energetic colleagues with high level, specialist backgrounds from an enormous range of businesses and categories.
The purpose of the role of the Analytics Service Co-ordinator is to provide support and ensure the timely delivery of the analytics services to clients.
The key areas of responsibility within this role are:
Management of Client Data:
- Retrieving data on a timely basis
- Cleansing, ensuring accuracy
- Reporting data back to clients through data analytics tools
Management of Analytics Platform:
- Monitoring the back end service and administration
- Ensure front end clients receive prompt and timely updates
- Train new clients on how to use the platform
- Assisting helpdesk, dealing with client queries
- Continued development of services through software and technical enhancements.
- Software testing of new service
The role specific competencies required for this role are:
- Demonstrable skills and experience within Business Insight (BI) tools and database management preferably within an FMCG environment.
- Visual Basic Experience
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- SQL basic knowledge
- Power Bi including DAX
- Advanced Excel
- Time Management
Please apply via email to Clare Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV.